Get support for your BearExtender Turbo High Speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi Adapter.
Downloads & Drivers
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra
1. If you have ever had BearExtender Turbo or any other brand Wi-Fi USB software on your Mac before, download and launch our Eraser tool here to remove the old software.
2. Then download and install our Mac OS Sierra 10.12 package.
3. Read our user guide here to learn how to connect to a network.
*beta software means the software is going through a public beta process and bugs may be encountered. Please report bugs to our support staff. Bugs may not be immediately resolvable.
1. First view our Turbo 10.11 El Capitan user guide. We have made some changes to our User Interface
2. Then read the instructions here.
3. Then download and install our El Capitan Release Candidate*, (run both the uninstall and install apps inside the download).
*a Release Candidate means the software has been through beta testing and should be fully stable for all users. Barring any additional bugs found, this will be our final release version for 10.11
Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite,
Mac OS 10.6 through 10.9:
Driver version 2.5T for Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9 (Latest as of July 6, 2014)
- Problems on 10.6 to 10.9? Try alternate version R320 available here (Added Mar 26, 2015)
Setup Guide & Manual
If the BearExtender window is not opening when you plug in BearExtender, double click “BearExtender” in your Applications folder.
We are here to help. Please contact us right away if you have any problems or questions with your BearExtender Turbo. Our support staff is 100% based in the U.S. and we reply to emails typically within 6-12 hours.